For the start and further expansion of our new production site Live Oak, Florida, the family owned company binderholz offers a wide range of fascinating jobs for qualified candidates in various function areas:
- Production Worker / Machine Operator (Ref. Nr. LO-0005)
- Production Supervisor / Shiftleader (Ref. Nr. LO-0006)
- Commercial Specialist Functions (e.g. Finance / HR / Logistics etc.) (Ref. Nr. LO-0009)
- Maintenaince employees (e.g. Mechanic / Mechanical engineering technician / Electrical Engineer / Mobile/Heavy Equipment Maintenance) (Ref. Nr. LO-0007)
- Commercial Management / Administrative Functions (e.g. Finance / HR / Logistics / IT etc.) (Ref. Nr. LO-0008)
What we offer
In these functions, we offer varied fields of work in modern industrial wood processing, a competitive salary & benefits package, team-oriented environment, pleasant work atmosphere, long-term perspective and further development possibilities in a successful group of companies in family ownership.
binderholz is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Data privacy statement: Your application data will be processed by the Central HR Department of Binderholz GmbH in Fügen, Austria, in observation of data protection requirements
If you feel qualified and highly motivated for one of our described function areas, we are happy to receive your meaningful application to email@example.com