Profiled timber offers architectural design possibilities for external and internal use. The variety of applications includes canopy roof shuttering to externaltimbering, from floors to wall and ceiling panelling, from the cellar to the living room right through to damp locations.
- Accredited with the AUSTRIA QUALITY MARK
- External monitoring by independent institutes
- Lightweight and highly durable
- Easy to install
- Large selection of profiles
- Textured surfaces for different profiles
- Surface treatments - Coatings
- Steamed profiled timber available on request
- Filter function
- Regulates moisture and is suitable in damp locations
- Versatile in the ceiling area
- Improvement of the heating insulation in façades
- Long life durability
- Available in 4 m or 5 m lengths
- Rough sawn surface is possible
In order to complete the profiled timber program, binderholz is now offering steamed profiled timber alongside a huge range of profiles and surface treatments such as brushing, rough sanding and coating. The steaming is done without adding any chemicals. It creates an even intensification of color. This way, a look of old wood is achieved.
The coating is carried out with water-soluble colours of Adler Lacke company. It is possible for all available profiles. The colour application is done with latest machines to assure a constant surface and lamination strength. Beside numerous standard colour shades it is possible to create individual colours.
Product Adler Aqua Deco-Lasur - water-soluble colour acrylate-based
Field of application not directly weathered wood such as protected claddings
Colour application with machines
Colour range Ebano, Teak, Larch, Pine, Walnut, Palisander, Colourless, Willow, Oak, Cedar, Olive, Mahogany. All colours are intermixable.
- Excellent ultraviolet resistance due to the use of special pigments
- Ecologically harmless - free of heavy metals
- High resistance to caking
- Breathable surface
Planed products for construction are used increasingly around the world in all areas of building. Their characteristics such as the diverse possibilities for use, high firmness relative to the weight and simple workability have been known advantages for hundreds of years.
- Cut to precise length
- Can be used without post-processing at the construction site
- Primary lengths 4 m and 5 m
- Length range: 2.10 - 5.10 m
- Short lengths: 2.10 - 2.70 m
- Production of foot lengths
- smoothened or gouged
- Planing on 4 sides (S4S), with sharp or rounded edges
- 5m KVH (40 x 60/80 mm, 60 x 60/80/100/120 mm)
- boards (19/22 mm)
- US dimension lumber (2˝ x 3˝ / 4˝ / 6˝ / 8˝ / 10˝ / 12˝)
- CLS (38 x 63/89/140/184/235/286 mm)
- Carcassing (44/45/70 x 95/120/145/170/195/220 mm)
20% pine, larch and Douglas fir
Exclusively logs from sustainable use are processed
- Own railway connection at the sawmill
- State-of-the-art vehicle fleet
- Container shipment at the mill
- Break bulk loading in ports of the Mediterranean and Northern Seas
- Large storage capacities - thereby short delivery periods
The state of the art production facilities of the binderholz mill in Germany combined with the central European high quality raw material provides consistently highest class products with excellent properties regarding to strength and appearance, and a light to no wane specification.
Kiln dried and certified heat treatment
N. Spruce / Sc. Pine from sustainable forestry in Germany
Coating of profiled timber
Want to find out more? Please contact us directly on fon +49 8456 7596-0
On request, we will gladly send you more detailed information material. Please complete the form. All fields marked with * are mandatory.
The data from the contact form is sent to various departments within binderholz’s companies to process your enquiry. Find out more about our data protection here.