Profiled timber offers architectural design possibilities for external and internal use. The variety of applications includes canopy roof shuttering to externaltimbering, from floors to wall and ceiling panelling, from the cellar to the living room right through to damp locations.
· Accredited with the AUSTRIA QUALITY MARK
· External monitoring by independent institutes
· Lightweight and highly durable
· Easy to install
· Large selection of profiles
· Textured surfaces for different profiles
· Surface treatments - Coatings
· Steamed profiled timber available on request
· Filter function
· Regulates moisture and is suitable in damp locations
· Versatile in the ceiling area
· Improvement of the heating insulation in façades
· Long life durability
· Available in 4 m or 5 m lengths
· Rough sawn surface is possible
With excellent and tested quality
As a member of the Association of the European Planing Mill Industry (VEH), binderholz provides premium-quality softwood lumber and profiled timber. The VEH sees its aim in research and development, the quality-conscious production of softwood lumber and market transparency. Quality is a criterion that is gaining in importance - not least in the segment of the timber industry. External controls provide security and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers.
Sizes in mm
available on request
In order to complete the profiled timber program, binderholz is now offering steamed profiled timber alongside a huge range of profiles and surface treatments such as brushing, rough sanding and coating. The steaming is done without adding any chemicals. It creates an even intensification of color. This way, a look of old wood is achieved.
The coating is carried out with water-soluble colours of Adler Lacke company. It is possible for all available profiles. The colour application is done with latest machines to assure a constant surface and lamination strength. Beside numerous standard colour shades it is possible to create individual colours.
Product Adler Aqua Deco-Lasur - water-soluble colour acrylate-based
Field of application not directly weathered wood such as protected claddings
Colour application with machines
· Excellent ultraviolet resistance due to the use of special pigments
· Ecologically harmless - free of heavy metals
· High resistance to caking
· Breathable surface
COLOUR RANGE Ebano, Teak, Larch, Pine, Walnut, Palisander, Colourless, Willow, Oak, Cedar, Olive, Mahogany. All colours are intermixable.