As a binderholz customer, you can benefit from our comprehensive advice and sound service. The experts in our hardworking technical department offer qualified engineers, structural engineers and technical draughtsmen who can provide competent support in all aspects of structural engineering and construction, building physics and fire protection. When it comes to developing building concepts, structural designs and detailed solutions, binderholz are available to help you with their years of experience in solid wood construction and provide you with professional support.
Our services at a glance:
· Advice on all binderholz products and applications
· Individual project advice by highly qualified staff, both in the office and out in the field.
· Statics, building physics and fire-safety building solutions and component ratings, based on years of experience
and extensive research and development work
· Advice on complementary construction, sealing and bonding materials
· On-site supervision with field service engineers
· Product-specific support when creating contract specifications
· Planning and preparation work in 3D using the latest CAD-CAM systems
· Optimised process planning by Building Information Modelling (BIM)
· Solid timber construction manual - online database for reference
Precision begins in the planning department. That's why when producing individual components our engineers create a 3D CAD model for each project that is to be completed using binderholz solid wood products. The production data generated in this step is then transmitted directly to the joinery machinery. This guarantees millimeter accuracy when machining the solid wood components.
binderholz is constantly working on integrating BIM (Building Information Modelling) in the design process to an ever increasing degree. This is a significant benefit, especially in large projects. Because if design and construction teams from different companies and trades are working together, BIM minimises the error rate to a significant degree and allows the surfaces to match up more precisely. Using BIM, a building project can be planned more comprehensively and in greater depth.
Want to find out more? Please contact us directly on fon +43 6245 70500
On request, we will gladly send you more detailed information material. Please complete the form.
All fields marked with * are mandatory.